Sunday, August 12, 2012

Atwater Market

This guy with the lobsters was being filmed for some TV show, presumably - we stood around and watched him say "And as for biting, check out these bad boys!!" about five times. Being an actor must be tiring.

Ginger beard!!

What a welcoming sight.

Hello, lovelies! Tomatoes and hot peppers - two loves of my life.

sunflowers!

Berries!

And more berries! Everybody is swimming in berries these days. If only we could afford Atwater Market prices, haha. I'm still waiting for Maxi's $1/pint sale... hoping I don't let the summer fly by without buying any, foolishly waiting for a price drop that won't happen (it did last year but what do I know about berry crops?).

TOMATO VINEGAR! I was amazed obviously.

And by the way, I updated the freakin layout!! Summer is going to be with us for a while longer so let's squeeze all the sunshine and good food out of it that we can, yes? And post about it on our suitably-laid-out food blog :) (As I explained on my main blog, our camera is back in action!)

1 comment:

  1. yo man. We really need to do a Grandma Gabriel date and stuff some eggplant. And cook them. DUUUUUDE.

    ReplyDelete